[meteorite-list] Re: Lost Items at Auction !!!

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

All is well.

My camera and book were recovered by messieurs Hupe. Mr. Blood contacted the
Hupes who then called me from the Tucson airport today. They were waiting on
a flight out, and a quick drive to the airport reunited me with my lost
property. THANK YOU GENTLEMEN!

Actually, I was not really worried that the items would remain lost forever.
At any other gathering, maybe, but not with the
rocks-from-space-in-their-heads bunch that I've come to personally know over
the last year and a half.

What a great group.

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.