[meteorite-list] Tucson 2004 and questions

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C3EFEF.09F773A0

Hello Everyone, =20

My typically long show report is finished, and should be up on my column =
at MeteoriteTimes shortly. =20

I won an item I believe at the Lang auction, if someone who has their e-m=
ail address handy could forward this e-mail to them....I would appreciate=
 it. (I think I won the Guffey).

I purchased a part slice of Tinnie (NM) in Tucson. It is a plessitic axa=
tite. I know Taza is a plessitic octahedrite....so now I wonder...what d=
oes plessitic mean? =20

I wanted to get one of Dorothy Norton's Mammoth books at the auction but =
because I was working it, didn't find the chance. Could you please e-mai=
l me Dorothy or would someone please forward this e-mail to her so that s=
he knows I am interested. (Fred Hall mentioned it was a good). =20

Ok, enough I's. =20

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C3EFEF.09F773A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
, </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>My typically long show report is finished=
, and should be up on my column at MeteoriteTimes shortly. </DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>I won an item I believe at the Lang auction, if someone w=
ho has their e-mail address handy could forward this e-mail to them....I =
would appreciate it.&nbsp; (I think I won the Guffey).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;<=
/DIV> <DIV>I purchased a part slice of Tinnie (NM) in Tucson.&nbsp; It is=
 a plessitic axatite.&nbsp; I know Taza is a plessitic octahedrite....so =
now I wonder...what does plessitic mean?&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>I wanted to get one of Dorothy Norton's Mammoth books at the auction =
but because I was working it, didn't find the chance.&nbsp; Could you ple=
ase e-mail me Dorothy or would someone please forward this e-mail to her =
so that she knows I am interested.&nbsp; (Fred Hall mentioned it was a go=
od).&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Ok, enough I's.&nbsp; </DIV> <DI=
tearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C3EFEF.09F773A0--