[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes with Mark's Tucson Report Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

Greetings Everyone!

February's MeteoriteTimes has been updated to include Mark's Tucson Report.
Thanks again to all the writers!

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim

>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:00:43 -0600
>
>Hello Everyone,
>
>My typically long show report is finished, and should be up on my column
>at MeteoriteTimes shortly.
>
>I won an item I believe at the Lang auction, if someone who has their
>e-mail address handy could forward this e-mail to them....I would
>appreciate it. (I think I won the Guffey).
>
>I purchased a part slice of Tinnie (NM) in Tucson. It is a plessitic
>axatite. I know Taza is a plessitic octahedrite....so now I wonder...what
>does plessitic mean?
>
>I wanted to get one of Dorothy Norton's Mammoth books at the auction but
>because I was working it, didn't find the chance. Could you please e-mail
>me Dorothy or would someone please forward this e-mail to her so that she
>knows I am interested. (Fred Hall mentioned it was a good).
>
>Ok, enough I's.
>
>Mark Bostick
><http://www.meteoritearticles.com>www.meteoritearticles.com

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA