[meteorite-list] More Info, Franconia Meteorite

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3F092.905077F0

Hello List

I got a few emails asking for more info about the Franconia, It's in =
Northwestern Arizona, Franconia is an abandon R/R stop, not a city, but =
is the name for exit 13 on I-40, 35 miles west of Kingman Arizona, 13 =
miles east of the Colorado river and California Border. About 100 miles =
south of Gold Basin area.
The land is BLM and part wilderness area, It's a very large area, as =
large a gold basin, but much large hills and mountains, and ridges of =
very old lava flows.

Thanks for your time

Keith
Chandler AZ

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3F092.905077F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hello List</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I got a few emails asking for more info&nbsp;about&nbsp;the =
Franconia, It's=20
in Northwestern Arizona, Franconia is an abandon R/R stop, not a city, =
but is=20
the name for&nbsp;exit 13&nbsp;on I-40,&nbsp;35 miles west of Kingman =
Arizona,=20
13 miles east of the Colorado river and California Border. About 100 =
miles south=20
of Gold Basin area.</DIV>
<DIV>The land is BLM and part wilderness area, It's =
a&nbsp;very&nbsp;large area,=20
as large a gold basin, but much&nbsp;large hills and mountains, and =
ridges of=20
very old lava flows.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your time</DIV>