[meteorite-list] AD* Beautiful Slice of Etter Tx, 2370 gr priced to sell

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

--0-536342636-1076545507=:84945

Dear List:
    I am offering a beautiful full slice of Etter Texas purchased from the Robert Haag Collection. The slice weighs 2370gr and is priced at $2.00 per gram plus shipping and insurance. Photos available to serious buyers.. Total $4740 plus shipping. This may be your only chance to purchase a full slice of this meteorite at this price. Both sides are polished.
Thank you. Dirk Ross...Yamaguchi, Japan