[meteorite-list] From the same dealer of the DaG 476 fake

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <starmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

I have addvise the max. bidder to no put other bids and write to the dealer,
from the moment not have received answer.

Matteo

I already reported this seller to ebay and I suggest you do the same.

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems

CEO RPGDot Network

This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.