[meteorite-list] Tucson 2003 Reports

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:21 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C3F15F.F3FBD2E0

Hello List,

I have created a 2004 Tucson show report page for reports from list membe=
rs. Adam Hupes has been added to mine and I will be adding Rob Matson's =
and at least one more. I would be happy to post other reports if the wri=
ters or possible future writers are willing.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/tucson2004main.html

The page is linked on my website, in the article archive section, article=
s by other people. =20

Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C3F15F.F3FBD2E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have created a 2004 Tucson show report page =
for reports from list members.&nbsp; Adam Hupes has been added to mine an=
d I will be adding Rob Matson's and at least one more.&nbsp;&nbsp;I would=
 be happy to post other reports if the writers or possible future writers=
 are willing.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteorit=
earticles.com/tucson2004main.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/tucso=
n2004main.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The page is linked on my =
website, in the article archive section, articles by other people.&nbsp; =
</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.Meteo=
riteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles=
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C3F15F.F3FBD2E0--