[meteorite-list] Iranian Fireball Was Of Geophysical Origin

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Is this similar to the Elma incident? Elma intrigues me. It looks like sand
or particulate material having been fused. Perhaps was sucked up by a dust
devil or other storm wind and electrical discharge in the atmosphere fused
it like glass? Anyway.. is this Iranian material considered a geometeorite
also?

Rosie