[meteorite-list] Iranian Fireball Was Of Geophysical Origin

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

The problem with Elma, is simple.
It was seen and reported by some kids that a fireball went over, and
somehow, they amazingly knew that it landed at their high school, then they
found some tiny little pits in the running track. They did not witness any
impact, but somehow knew where it was.
That alone makes Elma a pathetic waste of time. If the objects had impacted
right in front of them, then I would be more inclined to investigate.
Iran seems to have been a large incident that was witness by many people on
the spot, a little more beliveable.
Mike Farmer