[meteorite-list] What are those blueberries on Mars?

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Bjørn Sørheim wrote:
<Embedded in, and eroding out of the bedrock in the sidewall of the
20 m crater where Opportunity is located, are those <5mm perfect
spherical stones.... So what are your theories, any thoughts?>

They must be evidence of life, it takes balls to live on Mars.

On another subject: Thanks to all who stopped by Mike's and my room at the show. It was nice meeting everyone again and trying to remember everybodies (anybodies) name. It was a lot of fun, but I am glad it is over for another year. See you all again in 2005.

Also I am dropping my AOL email address so please contact me in the future at

star-bits_at_comcast.net

--
Eric Olson  with "O" in the Olson not an "e".
ELKK Meteorites