[meteorite-list] first round of tucson pictures

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:22 2004

Steve,
        I agree with Ken! Excellent photos... when do we get to see more?
        It was great seeing you in Tucson - however, like most interactions
there, our "connection" was far too brief - sorry we didn't get to "hang"
for 20 or 30 minutes of relaxed "shooting the breeze" time. Let's make it
happen next year - or, will you be in Denver?
        In any event, we DO want to see more of your photos!!!
        Good on ya, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--