[meteorite-list] Tessera

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

------=_NextPart_001_004D_01C3F34F.ED503B10

Hello List,

While I will try to remain neutral on the meteorite itself, I have gotten=
 many e-mails and since there is interest. I have explored the subject o=
f this meteorite a little further. If anyone feels I have left anything =
out let me know.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html

I expect to do another update before this time tomorrow.

Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_004D_01C3F34F.ED503B10

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>While I will try to remain neutral on the mete=
orite itself, I have gotten many e-mails and since there is interest.&nbs=
p; I have explored the subject of this meteorite a little further.&nbsp; =
If anyone feels I have left anything out let me know.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=
tp://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV=
> <DIV>I expect to do another update before this time tomorrow.</DIV> <DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticl=
es.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></B=