[meteorite-list] Tessera Meteorite: The Wrap Up

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01C3F3B8.3869DDA0

Hello Everyone,

I have added more information and I think we can now call this a wrap up,=
 in the sense that I think this is about as much information as I will be=
 able to provided (thin sections coming at some point still). I would li=
ke to thank the European community, who was quick to provide information =
and photos. It is also nice to see we can touch upon a touchy subject an=
d not degrade into fighting.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01C3F3B8.3869DDA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have added more information and I think =
we can now call this a wrap up, in the sense that I think this is about a=
s much information as I will be able to provided (thin sections coming at=
 some point still).&nbsp; I would like to thank the European community, w=
ho was quick to provide information and photos.&nbsp; It is also nice to =
see we can touch upon a touchy subject and not degrade into fighting.</DI=
tessera.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/coltessera.html</A></DIV> =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR>www.meteoritearticles.com</DIV></B=