[meteorite-list] Matteo and his lack of humor

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

I know I rarely contribute to this list, so I may be oversteping some bounds
by posting on this matter, but here goes, my two cents....

Everyone had quite a good laugh at tucson at matteos expense. Is it really
that unexpected for him to strike back with some photoshop fun of his own?

If you think the guy is a troll, simply ignore him. No more cry baby
teeshirts, no more 'hey you arent welcome here' posts, nothing. Trolls feed
off of attention - good, bad or indiffrent. I might not follow the list
much, but I have been on the internet basically since it was nothing more
than a serial cable between two pdp-11's and the 'dont feed trolls' rule has
NO exceptions.

Maybe i'm biased since I wasnt the target of his photochoping... I'm
standing in the background in one of those pics. Hopefully he will not go
and attack innocent bystanders like me now. Rabit teeth, missing teeth, or
blushing cheeks dont look very becomming on me...

:)