[meteorite-list] Re: Matteo and his lack of humor

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

-------------------------------1076982514

This did not make it through, so I will try again....

I agree with Mike. He is our problem. We have a guy who has been asked to
leave the list, yet continues to post under assumed names and e-mail addresses,
his latest with the names of other businesses attached (mine). Yet people
continue to defend him. Do the defenders of Matteo believe he has a right to
post at all costs? What if it was you or your business he maligned? I think he
is mostly a fraud with no life, and we are unfortunately stuck with him until
he runs out of e-mail addresses. Art, please contact me off-list for a large
donation to help solve this problem.

-------------------------------1076982514

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>This did not make it through, so I will try again....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I agree with Mike.&nbsp; He is our problem.&nbsp; We have a guy who has=
 been asked to leave the list, yet continues to post under assumed names and=
 e-mail addresses, his latest with the names of other businesses attached (m=
ine).&nbsp; Yet people continue to defend him.&nbsp; Do the defenders of Mat=
teo believe he has a right to post at all costs?&nbsp; What if it was you or=
 your business he maligned?&nbsp;I think he is mostly&nbsp;a fraud with no l=
ife, and we are unfortunately stuck with him until he runs out of e-mail add=
resses.&nbsp; Art, please contact me off-list for a large donation to help s=
olve this problem.&nbsp; </DIV></BODY></HTML>