[meteorite-list] True collector or sick?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

Hello List, am I a true meteorite collector or just sick? I was
daydreaming tonight (?) while sitting in my back yard about seeing a huge
fireball and having meteorites showering down all around me. I then asked
myself this question and thought seriously about the answer, if a was lucky
enough to have that happen and a large individual hit me and maybe shattered
a bone in my leg, what would be the first thing I would do? After looking
deep inside myself, I could honestly say that I would drag myself along with
the meteorite inside, weigh it take a pic or two of my meteorite and leg and
email the list, then and only then would I seek medical attention!
  Is this wrong? What would you do? : )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168