[meteorite-list] Worden Meteorite in Meteorite Magazine

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:23 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01C3F57C.CC4B69B0

Hello Martin.

Thanks for posting the nice color photos. My Meteorite Magazine arrived =
today so it was great timing.

I will also like to applaud Kevin on his "Rose" article. However, I woul=
d have to say, if I could pronounce anything in meteorites correct, it ju=
st would not be the same. Another great research job. Thanks also to Jo=
el, writers and staff.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01C3F57C.CC4B69B0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Hello Martin.<BR></DIV> <DIV>Thanks for posting the nice color photos=
&nbsp; My Meteorite Magazine arrived today so it was great timing.</DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I will also like to applaud Kevin on his "Rose" a=
rticle.&nbsp; However, I&nbsp;would have to say, if&nbsp;I could pronounc=
e anything in meteorites correct, it just would not be the same.&nbsp; An=
other great research job.&nbsp; Thanks also to Joel, writers&nbsp;and sta=
ff.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>www.meteoriteart=
icles.com</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01C3F57C.CC4B69B0--