[meteorite-list] AD: Where are we? My Dhofar has 24h left...Best Price!

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

Chirp!

I didn't expect that it would be necessary to advertise my Dho310 auction
again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2225815658&category=3239

Item: 2225815658

Gosh! It's a Lunar with a tkw of only 10grams!
The only one who has left material is the finder himself, a well known
dealer, who sells Dho310 for 2500-3000$/g.

My startprice is 1500$/g and even the Buy-It-Now is only 1750.
What's going on here? Where from do you think to get Dho310 cheaper?

I'm so incredibly sure, that you won't get Dho310 at a lower price, that I'm
offering a GUARANTEE, that you won't find it offered cheaper within the next
3 months!
If the buyer will find another professional dealer, who is selling Dho310
cheaper, then I will refund the difference!
(Except ebay, because it would cause some trouble if someone like
"glassface1" decides the contain of his/her nose to be lunar and authentic
Dho310)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this fine slice!
I just need some bucks for a polishing machine, as I feel that I will get
hunchbacked if I go on with grinding all my slices by hand.

So don't miss it, it's my very single sample of Dho310, take it before
Mr.Blood becomes angry on me, because of this dumping!

Thanks.
Martin A.