[meteorite-list] glassface1

From: John K. Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

The IMCA can only be effective if it has some real teeth to back up it's=20
bark. This would require a lot of work to investigate cases of alleged=20
fraud and then taking steps to expose the errant person or remove them from=
=20
the IMCA if they are a member. This takes time and most people don't like=
=20
to work for free.

Does anyone know if the IMCA staff is still working at being an active and=
=20
potent organization?

Best, John