[meteorite-list] Dashoguz meteorite fall for sale!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

------=_NextPart_000_011D_01C3F89D.980DA1D0

Hi everyone, I have finally got a piece of the Dashoguz meteorite fall.=20
This meteorite fell on September 5, 1998 in Turkmenistan. only ~7 =
kilograms of fragments were found in a small crater after a fireball =
went over the city of Dashoguz. This is the first time I have ever seen =
any of it. I got a 1.7 kilogram fragment today.=20
This meteorite is fragile, has lots of metal and many metal nodules =
throughout. I have cut it up into some nice partslices and a few =
fragments. Most of it is absolutely pristine, with the exception of one =
side with fusion crust which hit the ground and shows some imbedded dirt =
and slight rust. I am keeping the fusion crusted piece, so the stuff for =
sale is pristine.=20
If you want a piece of this fall check my website or email me directly.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dashoguz.htm
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dashoguz2.htm

Please get back with me ASAP as I am leaving town next week for some =
time.=20
This is all of the material available, so don't wait.=20
Mike Farmer
------=_NextPart_000_011D_01C3F89D.980DA1D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi everyone, I have finally got a piece =
of the=20
Dashoguz meteorite fall. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This meteorite fell on September 5, =
1998 in=20
Turkmenistan. only ~7 kilograms of fragments were found in a small =
crater after=20
a fireball went over the&nbsp; city of Dashoguz. This is the first time =
I have=20
ever seen any of it. I got a 1.7 kilogram fragment today. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This meteorite is fragile, has lots of =
metal and=20
many metal nodules throughout. I have cut it up into some nice =
partslices and a=20
few fragments. Most of it is absolutely pristine, with the exception of =
one side=20
with fusion crust which hit the ground and shows some imbedded dirt and =
slight=20
rust. I am keeping the fusion crusted piece, so the stuff for sale is =
pristine.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you want a piece of this fall check =
my website=20
or email me directly.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dashoguz.htm">http://www.meteoriteguy=
.com/dashoguz.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dashoguz2.htm">http://www.meteoritegu=
y.com/dashoguz2.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please get back with me ASAP as I am =
leaving town=20
next week for some time. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is all of the material available, =
so don't=20
wait. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_011D_01C3F89D.980DA1D0--