[meteorite-list] Conservation of Meteorites

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:25 2004

Hi Nicholas and List
This is something that is very much needed by the community here. How to
keep specimens as safe as possible from wasting diseases!
I'm sure you'd find as many opinions on how to handle, store, cut, and
protect meteorites as there are ways to save an old brass spittoon. Some
time proven techniques are very welcome and is one of the things I look
forward to one these lists.
Mark F