[meteorite-list] AD, not really, pricing help.

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:26 2004

Dave, Thanks for the help. I spend to much time on ebay, and I have noticed
one thing, it does not make sense! I have seen real nice meteorites end at
ridiculously low prices.(the only nice meteorites I win) and some real ugly
useless meteorites ending for way to much! I watched a 600g Nantan sell for
$900 bucks, of course the seller was a freaking scam artist telling people
that similar meteorite of the size sell for $20 dollars a gram. I would
never stoop so low as to lie to sell a meteorite! I have seen to much!
Plain adds selling high and real nice adds selling low for similar
meteorites! It just confuses the heck out of me!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168