[meteorite-list] Matteo and his lack of humor - nobody cares

From: Brahindave99_at_netscape.net <Brahindave99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

I think YOU have a problem. You see only Matteo's around. Do you think you know everybody or what? I agree also with stan. this is the internet.
I'm also not defending Matteo at all, but it is enough with this !&x$
As you said once,
This list is for proper discussions, the type that this list was made for

Dave