[meteorite-list] Matteo and his lack of humor - nobody cares

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

No, I think that for you to speak up, and participate in this list, you should state your full name. That is only polite you know. Without a full name, who knows who you are? I have been on this list for almost 7 years, never heard of you. If you don't participate, perhaps you should not try to regulate. I have never seen a post by you before, so who are you? Lurkers have no right to try and regulate what goes on in a list if they do not add to that list.
Mike Farmer