[meteorite-list] Collecting Software

From: kenoneill_at_kenoneill.com <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

Hi Dave & list,

The only database software I have come across geared towards
meteorites/collecting is the "starfall database" .

Details can be found at :

http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/starfall.htm

I have no idea of the quality of the database, but its not the most
expensive software out there so could be worth a try.

Perhaps some other list members know this software and can comment or advise
a good alternative ?

Regards

Ken O'Neill
IMCA #9465