[meteorite-list] Kaalijarv Postcards, was "ephemera" thread

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

--------------010707020304090302020604

With this logic Finland is Bosnia...;- Would you kindly tell to the
KFOR-forces, Radovan Karadzick doesn´t live in Helsinki...

Well, the post-card sure is before WW II era, after 1945 no cards also
with russian text was issued in Estonia before the next independence
in 90:s. Not much cards this kind was issued during the war, so it should
be from between 1937 - 1940.

take care,

pekka s

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------010707020304090302020604
<head>
</head>
With this logic Finland is Bosnia...;- &nbsp;Would you kindly tell to the<br>
KFOR-forces, &nbsp;Radovan Karadzick doesn&acute;t live in Helsinki...<br>
Well, the post-card sure is before WW II era, after 1945 no cards also<br>
with russian text was issued in Estonia before the next independence <br>
in 90:s. Not much cards this kind was issued during the war, so it should<br>
be from between 1937 - 1940.<br>
take care,<br>
pekka s<br>
MARK BOSTICK wrote:<br>
under Bosnia)"</div>
I hope you found the rest of interest.</div>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND