[meteorite-list] Post-Tucson collection sale

From: Bruce <Bruce_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:27 2004

Still need to do some serious fundraising. No wiggle-room on these prices;
we're down to the bargain basement here. These numbers are good until the
1st. Pics available of all specimens, but please ask only if you're really
interested; they are big files and take forever to send...

Bjurbole 516 grams exterior fragment
$1750
Camel Donga 462 grams complete individual 8000
Crab Orchard 66.7 grams part slice
2000
Esquel 149 grams part slice
1500
Johnstown 136 grams cut fragment w/crust 10000
Juanchenge 125 grams complete individual 400
Naryilco 650 grams crusted end piece
2000
Tuxtuac 306 grams crusted fragment
1500

Thanks to the buyers from my last listing...

Bruce Wegmann