[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Specials - Two

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:28 2004

Dear List Members,

We would like to draw your attention to a new CV3, NWA 3118. This stunning
meteorite has a lot going for it including multi-colored chondrules, Huge
CAIs and odd clasts. We loaded several inexpensive samples on ebay so that
collectors can acquire some of this neat meteorite at near wholesale prices,
some as low as $5.01 a gram for large specimens. Here are a few examples:

Museum Quality with 3D chondrule:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2228530808&category=3239

Giant 18mm Chondrule:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2228534822

Do not forget to check out the NWA 1836, monomict cumulate eucrite and over
a hundred other auctions we are running this week, as well.

To see all of our auctions click on the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185