[meteorite-list] Fwd: buuuuuuuuu

From: www.Meteoryt.net <www.Meteoryt.net_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

> Michael Farmer and all others tempted.....
> I don't know about the rest of you, but I would like Bernd back
> on this list. He clearly will not be a member if there is bickering name
> calling.
> Sincerely, Michael

Yes, Matteo is out of list so PLEASE leave him alone. Mike why You forward his email
sended to YOU to this list ? There is something about us ? I dont think so.

Tell us what kind of new meteorites You find in Morocco. This will be more interesting
than Your problems with Mr Proud Matteo :)

Next monday I also go to Moroco for the first time ! If someone can send me any advice
where to buy meteorites or who contact there :-) this will be verry helpfull. I will go
with a group or 5 persons who search for minerals, so this will not be a exactly
meteorite hinting.

Marcin Cimala