[meteorite-list] general stuff

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

Happy, Happy,
Last year was not the List's dumbest year...And, more shall be revealed.

Cough and scratch, uh, buy a good meteorite reference book, all of the
newbies, and some of the more knowledgeable (?) even...Rocks From Space,
Meteorites A to Z, and the newest Bob Haag picture book. These three
will get you into meteorites deeper than you would ever believe. A mind
is a terrible thing to waste!
D F
mjyw eBay user ID