[meteorite-list] Looking for Frederic Beroud

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

Hi all,
        Sorry to disturb the list to contact a private party, but I have
a very nice potential submission by Frederic Beroud of the web
site known as Meteoriteshow.com. However, all attempts to contact
him at the email address on his own email and posted on the IMCA
list are kicked back.
        Anyone know how to reach this fellow? (his IMCA # is 2491).
        Again, apologies to list members.
        PS: I will have some very interesting specimens to see already
in my on line catalog shortly, including a HUGE super 12 Kg museum
quality full slice of the highly brechiated Rio Limay, a beautiful full
slice of a relatively new and spectacular Howardite, NWA 1929, ETC.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--