[meteorite-list] saying good bye now.....

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

Hello good List,
   I am not going to be on the List for a while, not because I want to leave
( I love this list) but because I have to. For the last few years my line
of work has been slow so money has been tight. Well as luck would have it,
my wife and I are getting a divorce right now and that left me and my teen
daughter in a bind. Money is so scarce around here, we are forced to cut
back on expenses, including our phone line and I do not know exactly how
much longer I will be on line, so I thought I better say good bye now. I
have worked in the telephone industry long enough to know that it is hard to
dial up with no dial tone! : )
  I just wanted you all to know, I am not leaving for any list related
reasons, just have to do what I have to do! If anyone's looking for any
meteorites, I will probably be selling most of mine. : )
  ( this email is subject to change in case of a miracle! )
I hope you all have a great new year!
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><