[meteorite-list] Re: JPL

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

--part1_191.23ae2ea6.2d263d39_boundary

Happy New Year to All those that Love Meteorites, and Other Less Fortunate
Mortals!
     I too would like to thank Ron for taking his time to post articles on
this list over many years. His meteorite related news copies and articles have
always given this list a sane, professional look, often when other posts are
humorous, ugly or insane. It has been a real boon to this list to have Ron's
posts coming in on a daily basis.
High Regards to All, Fred Hall/Meteorhall
PS: Thanks to the kind posts regarding the Holiday Top Ten Contest.
PPS: By the way, I'm all for humorous posts.

--part1_191.23ae2ea6.2d263d39_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Happy New Year to All those that Love=
 Meteorites, and Other Less Fortunate Mortals!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I too would like to thank Ron for taking his time t=
o post articles on this list over many years. His meteorite related news cop=
ies and articles have always given this list a sane, professional look, ofte=
n when other posts are humorous, ugly or insane. It has been a real boon to=20=
this list to have Ron's posts coming in on a daily basis.<BR>
High Regards to All, Fred Hall/Meteorhall<BR>
PS: Thanks to the kind posts regarding the Holiday Top Ten Contest.<BR>
PPS: By the way, I'm all for humorous posts.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_191.23ae2ea6.2d263d39_boundary--