[meteorite-list] AD: SALE PRE-TUCSON CLEARENCE ON RARE SILICATED CAMPO!

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:58 2004

THIS MONTH ONLY! ENJOY THESE GREAT PRICES ON ALL REMAINING FULL SLICES OF R=
ARE SILICATED CAMPO DEL CIELO...GORGEOUS!! PLUS, FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SH=
IPPING (AIR LETTER POST TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS)!

Good Evening List,

To make this short and sweet: what I have to offer are some rare and absolu=
tely gorgeous silicated "New" (found in the hills) Campo Del Cielo slices. =
All of them were professionally sliced and prepared by Jim Hartman. I have =
never seen Campo slices like these and I was amazed at what I saw after Jim=
 was finished preparing them. Gorgeous! Each slice (exception of endcut) sh=
ows two completely different faces! The etching on the metal viens and "thr=
eads" found flowing throughout these pieces is to die for! To make things e=
ven sweeter, Jim has prepared these slices with his special formula to prev=
ent rust. The only rust that can be found on these beauts is on the crusted=
 edges. Since these Campo slices are silicated and brecciated in rare form,=
 I am pricing the few remaining slices that I have at a special clearence p=
rice...all are under $4/gm!. The slices found below are all that I have lef=
t to offer and once they are gone, they're gone. All slices will come in me=
mbrane case as well. SHIPPING IS FREE. Payment to be made through Paypal, m=
oney order, cashiers check, or personal check. Have a look and let me know =
what you think. First come, first served! Thanks!

6.9g Endcut - $25.00 =20

http://home.earthlink.net/~yellowengine/6.9CAMPO.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~yellowengine/CASE-1.jpg

19.8g Slice- $75.00=20