[meteorite-list] Re: Fun read.

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:58 2004

--part1_92.b7865f.2d2ba0d1_boundary

Hello All,
     I finished a wild science fiction book yesterday, filled with science
fact and fancy, and some strange theories. It starts off a bit slow, like a fat
kid on a bicycle, but soon picks up speed and rolls right along. Craters and
meteors are mentioned many times. The book is
"Cradle Of Saturn" by James P. Hogan. Hogan was born in London in 1941. He
worked as an aeronautical engineer specializing in electronics and digital
systems before turning to writing.
If you like science combined with science fiction, this book is a gem.
High Regards, Fred Hall

--part1_92.b7865f.2d2ba0d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Hello All,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I finished a wild science fiction book yesterday, f=
illed with science fact and fancy, and some strange theories. It starts off=20=
a bit slow, like a fat kid on a bicycle, but soon picks up speed and rolls r=
ight along. Craters and meteors are mentioned many times. The book is<BR>
"Cradle Of Saturn" by James P. Hogan. Hogan was born in London in 1941. He w=
orked as an aeronautical engineer specializing in electronics and digital sy=
stems before turning to writing.<BR>
If you like science combined with science fiction, this book is a gem.<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_92.b7865f.2d2ba0d1_boundary--