[meteorite-list] marines

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:59 2004

With all due respect for the people serving in the US army: Most of
them, I believe, do not join the marines because they want to sacrifice
their life for the "cause of the USA" (what's it anyway?), but because
it's about the only chance for the underprivileged to get something like
social security, education and medical care. There's no need to glorify
their service, as little as there is need to ridicule it.

Just my 2c

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems

CEO RPGDot Network

This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.