[meteorite-list] (Off Topic) marines

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:59 2004

--part1_ea.449deefb.2d2da6f3_boundary

Bernhard,

Matteo is right ... when his say this is idiotic. It's irrelevant to him
whether 550 other people already know that on this list. Some people enjoy being
grandiose idiotic and the rest of us either delete or something similar.

Steve is right, when he reacts to nationalistic criticism. And some people
enjoy sounding off about their passions and the rest of us either delete or
something similar.

I suppose the marines got tied up in this because they are "The Few, The
PROUD, and the (forgot the last thing)", and Matteo has been called fascist which
is a sensitive national area so he lashes out against the Americans symbols.
Some people enjoy fighting in public, to see how many ways to say "screw you,
kiddies" but the rest of us either delete or something similar.

Mankind is interesting to study. Select individuals sacrifice many things
for honor; for passion, or just to improve themselves, and make great
accomplishments in the process that the rest use. And the rest of us either delete or
do something similar.

Educational systems are similar. Some students strive to be the best they
can be and are awarded masters and doctorate degrees. Some others point out
that the degree is a piece of paper. Others go on to do something great in human
dimensions with their leanings. And the rest of us either delete or do
something similar.

An educated and honorable man does not depreciate other men or women who have
accomplished something for themselves. While he may not agree with
principles, or even motivations, he understands effort and passion, no? And the rest
of us watch in consternation and delete or something similar.

Most marines don't collect meteorites. They collect honor, loyalty,
presentation and self improvement. They talk only when spoken to. Whatever reason
made them join, it certainly wasn't to die, not any more than an astronaut, who
seeks very different, yet chillingly similar goals. And the rest of us
collect meteorites or something similar.

Proud Tom is not a marine. Marines learn responsibility (
http://www.vetshome.com/military_code_of_conduct.htm ), courage and strength, in the tradition
of the troups of Alexander of Macedonia and Roman emperors, regardless of their
chief's sanity. The marines would be the first to hunt down and kill the
Proud Tom, and will not hide their identity. And the rest of us delete or
something similar.

A label for marines as basically "underpriviledged" people looking for an
easy route to earn a few American dollars? Are you "priviledged" and consider
most of us "priviledged", too, sharing a sense of disdain you may have for those
who are "underpriviledged". Or how to interpret your comments? Please
consider to explain yourself using the values taught to marines, by Napoleon, if
you wish to make these statements with experience on what you describe about
morality of other passionate people, or please participate with the idiocracy.
Otherwise, I can't delete or similar and must file your educated and passionate
messages about these people in my duck sh*t file.

Yes?

He is underprivilidged, or a hero? And his son?
http://www.thestate.com/mld/state/3836127.htm

And these people?
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/glenn-j.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/lousma-jr.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/carr-gp.html
http://www.lerc.nasa.gov/other_groups/pao/html/overmyer.htm
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/buchli-jf.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/oconnor-bd.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/hilmers-dc.html
http://www.raaheroes.com/astro/bolden.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cameron.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cabana.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/allen-a.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/wilcutt.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/sturckow.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/noriega.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hobaugh.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/loria.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/zamka.html
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hurley-dg.html

Bernhard, you really have my respect. I beg to you that you also please
reconsider what you say.
Saludos
Doug Dawn
Mexico

En un mensaje con fecha 01/07/2004 8:54:29 AM Mexico Standard Time,
rendelius_at_rpgdot.com escribe:

> With all due respect for the people serving in the US army: Most of
> them, I believe, do not join the marines because they want to sacrifice
> their life for the "cause of the USA" (what's it anyway?), but because
> it's about the only chance for the underprivileged to get something like
> social security, education and medical care. There's no need to glorify
> their service, as little as there is need to ridicule it.
>
> Just my 2c

--part1_ea.449deefb.2d2da6f3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Bernhard,<BR>
<BR>
Matteo is right ... when his say this is idiotic.&nbsp; It's irrelevant to h=
im whether 550 other people already know that on this list.&nbsp; Some peopl=
e enjoy being grandiose idiotic and the rest of us either delete or somethin=
g similar.<BR>
<BR>
Steve is right, when he reacts to nationalistic criticism.&nbsp; And some pe=
ople enjoy sounding off about their passions and the rest of us either delet=
e or something similar.<BR>
<BR>
I suppose the marines got tied up in this because they are "The Few, The PRO=
UD, and the (forgot the last thing)", and Matteo has been called fascist whi=
ch is a sensitive national area so he lashes out against the Americans symbo=
ls.&nbsp; Some people enjoy fighting in public, to see how many ways to say=20=
"screw you, kiddies" but the rest of us either delete or something similar.<=

<BR>
Mankind is interesting to study.&nbsp; Select individuals sacrifice many thi=
ngs for honor; for passion, or just to improve themselves, and make great ac=
complishments in the process that the rest use.&nbsp; And the rest of us eit=
her delete or do something similar.<BR>
<BR>
Educational systems are similar.&nbsp; Some students strive to be the best t=
hey can be and are awarded masters and doctorate degrees.&nbsp; Some others=20=
point out that the degree is a piece of paper.&nbsp; Others go on to do some=
thing great in human dimensions with their leanings.&nbsp; And the rest of u=
s either delete or do something similar.<BR>
<BR>
An educated and honorable man does not depreciate other men or women who hav=
e accomplished something for themselves.&nbsp; While he may not agree with p=
rinciples, or even motivations, he understands effort and passion, no?&nbsp;=
 And the rest of us watch in consternation and delete or something similar.<=

<BR>
Most marines don't collect meteorites.&nbsp; They collect honor, loyalty, pr=
esentation and self improvement.&nbsp; They talk only when spoken to.&nbsp;=20=
Whatever reason made them join, it certainly wasn't to die, not any more tha=
n an astronaut, who seeks very different, yet chillingly similar goals.&nbsp=
; And the rest of us collect meteorites or something similar.<BR>
<BR>
Proud Tom is not a marine.&nbsp; Marines learn responsibility ( <A HREF=3D"h=
ttp://www.vetshome.com/military_code_of_conduct.htm">http://www.vetshome.com=
/military_code_of_conduct.htm</A> ), courage and strength, in the tradition=20=
of the troups of Alexander of Macedonia and Roman emperors, regardless of th=
eir chief's sanity.&nbsp; The marines would be the first to hunt down and ki=
ll the Proud Tom, and will not hide their identity.&nbsp; And the rest of us=
 delete or something similar.<BR>
<BR>
A label for marines as basically "underpriviledged" people looking for an ea=
sy route to earn a few American dollars?&nbsp; Are you "priviledged" and con=
sider most of us "priviledged", too, sharing a sense of disdain you may have=
 for those who are "underpriviledged".&nbsp; Or how to interpret your commen=
ts?&nbsp; Please consider to explain yourself using the values taught to mar=
ines, by Napoleon, if you wish to make these statements with experience on w=
hat you describe about morality of other passionate people, or please partic=
ipate with the idiocracy.&nbsp; Otherwise, I can't delete or similar and mus=
t file your educated and passionate messages about these people in my duck s=
h*t file.<BR>
<BR>
Yes?<BR>
<BR>
He is underprivilidged, or a hero?&nbsp; And his son?<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.thestate.com/mld/state/3836127.htm">http://www.thestat=
e.com/mld/state/3836127.htm</A><BR>
<BR>
And these people?<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/glenn-j.html">http://www.js=
c.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/glenn-j.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/lousma-jr.html">http://www.=
jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/lousma-jr.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/carr-gp.html(3)">http://www=
.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/carr-gp.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.lerc.nasa.gov/other_groups/pao/html/overmyer.htm(4)">h=
ttp://www.lerc.nasa.gov/other_groups/pao/html/overmyer.htm</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/buchli-jf.html(5)">http://w=
ww.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/buchli-jf.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/oconnor-bd.html(6)">http://=
www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/oconnor-bd.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/hilmers-dc.html(7)">http://=
www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/hilmers-dc.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.raaheroes.com/astro/bolden.htm(8)">http://www.raaheroe=
s.com/astro/bolden.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cameron.html(9)">http://www=
.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cameron.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cabana.html(10)">http://www=
.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/cabana.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/allen-a.html(11)">http://ww=
w.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/allen-a.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/wilcutt.html(12)">http://ww=
w.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htmlbios/wilcutt.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/sturckow.html(13)">http://w=
ww.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/sturckow.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/noriega.html(14)">http://ww=
w.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/noriega.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hobaugh.html(15)">http://ww=
w.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hobaugh.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/loria.html(16)">http://www.=
jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/loria.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/zamka.html">http://www.jsc.=
nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/zamka.html</A><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hurley-dg.html">http://www.=
jsc.nasa.gov/bios/htnlbios/hurley-dg.html</A><BR>
<BR>
Bernhard, you really have my respect.&nbsp; I beg to you that you also pleas=
e reconsider what you say.<BR>
Saludos<BR>
Doug Dawn<BR>
Mexico<BR>
    <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
En un mensaje con fecha 01/07/2004 8:54:29 AM Mexico Standard Time, rendeliu=
s_at_rpgdot.com escribe:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">With all due respect for the pe=
ople serving in the US army: Most of<BR>
them, I believe, do not join the marines because they want to sacrifice<BR>
their life for the "cause of the USA" (what's it anyway?), but because<BR>
it's about the only chance for the underprivileged to get something like<BR>
social security, education and medical care. There's no need to glorify<BR>
their service, as little as there is need to ridicule it. <BR>
<BR>
Just my 2c</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
<BR>