[meteorite-list] marines & Matteo

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

For your information I have made the soldier under the
Lagunari, the Italian marines, those that hour are
also in Iraq.

--- Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> Relax Steve,
>
> Im sure everyone on this list knows that if a Marine
> were staring Matteo in
> his face, Matteo would have to go change his soiled
> undergarments.
>
> I mean , did you see his website? What does Matteo
> weigh? 110 lbs?
>
> And besides that everyone in the world knows we are
> the strongest military
> power.
>
> Bob

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com