[meteorite-list] Stardust Flyby Images of Comet Wild 2

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

Hi all,

I know I should research this myself but I hope I can get a relatively brief
answer upon which I can look further into this question if deemed worthwhile.
How does a small object like a comet, especially, travel for billions of
years constantly venting and releasing matter continue to exist? Why doesn't
it dissipate into virtual nothingness?

Bill Kieskowski