[meteorite-list] Big Slices Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

My last 5 kilo rock that I cut up got lots of
interests and most
pieces had 3 people asking for them so today I cut up
another 5 kilo
meteorite to make big pieces. This is a pretty dark
meteorite with
metal flakes and chondrules and lots of dark shock
areas. If somebody
wanted to put in the work to polish this it should
turn out really
nice. This is the entire rock that I have listed. This
Meteorite hasnt
been classified and named and probably never will be.
426 Gram - $80
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice426.jpg
580 Grams - $110
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice580.jpg
1138 Grams - $200
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice1138.jpg
592 Grams - $110
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice592.jpg
966 Grams - $175
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice966.jpg
468 Grams - $90
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice468.jpg
888 Grams - $160
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-slice888.jpg
Postage extra and paypal preferred form of payment.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com