[meteorite-list] Re: Weekly eBayMeteorites Invitation

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

--0-516838656-1073927130=:63051

Hello all,

Due to the fact that the MetList was down, I post this now... I invite everyone to take a look at this weeks eBayofferings at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eBayMeteorites/There are some interesting things being offered. Also, take a look at the description for this group. If it interests you, please join so that you will haveposts sent directly to you each time a member posts anew auction. And if you set your auctions to start onSunday and end the next Sunday afternoon then all willbe able to bid and automatically track it throughoutthe week.. Steve Schoner

--0-516838656-1073927130=:63051

<DIV><PRE><TT>Hello all,</TT></PRE><PRE><TT>Due to the fact that the MetList was down, I post this</TT><TT> now...

I invite everyone to take a look at this weeks eBay
offerings at:

There are some interesting things being offered.

Also, take a look at the description for this group.
If it interests you, please join so that you will have
posts sent directly to you each time a member posts a
new auction. And if you set your auctions to start on
Sunday and end the next Sunday afternoon then all will
be able to bid and automatically track it throughout
the week..

Steve Schoner

</PRE></TT></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>