[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorites from A to Z second edition

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

-------------------------------1074027948

 Hi all=20
It's finally done. After hours of blood, sweat and tears we have finished.=20
I'm talking about the second edition of Meteorites from A to Z. Bill has add=
ed=20
over 2000 new numbered Saharan and Arabian Peninsula meteorites to his secti=
on.=20
I have added about 180 new meteorites to the A to Z section for a total of=20
3389. Anne has included a new section on Antarctic meteorites=E2=80=A6. no s=
he didn't=20
list them all it just includes some important information about them. This h=
as=20
added over 30 pages to the book for a total of 275.
We have also made several improvements as suggested by the members of this=20
list. These include combining both the A to Z section and the Saharan sectio=
n=20
into one complete classification index. Adding classification information to=
=20
each meteorite listed in the geographical index. Listing iron meteorites by=20
chemical classification instead of structural classification. Additionally I=
=20
corrected some mistakes that were found in the first edition. Here are some=20=
sample=20
pages Meteorites From A-Z
The book has the same format as before measuring 5.5=E2=80=9D x 8.5.=E2=80=
=9D We changed the=20
binding from wire O-ring to plastic spiral. This will still allow it to be=20
opened fully and should prevent the cover from tearing off. Least that's wha=
t=20
they tell me.
All of this for the extremely low price of $22.95 plus $3.05 shipping in the=
=20
USA and $10 international. With shipping it will be $26.00 in the USA and=20
$32.95 international. Right now the book is at the printer and we should be=20=
ready=20
to send ship before Tucson. If you make your purchase before January 31, 200=
4,=20
the price will be $23.50 USA and $30.50 International. Remember it is not=20
printed yet and will not be done for 2-3 weeks.
Both Jensen Meteorites and Anne Black will be selling the book so make sure=20
you make the payment to your favorite dealer. So send your PayPal payments f=
or=20
Jensen Meteorites to mikestockj_at_aol.com .
If you want to wait we will be in Tucson and will be selling copies there. S=
o=20
just tap us on the shoulder and throw the money at us or slide some beers=20
down the bar and the price just might go down. Since we drink so little this=
=20
might be your best option.J
We will also be wholesaling copies to qualified dealers. So if you are=20
interested in 10 or more copies, please email me for details.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: Jensen Meteorites=20

-------------------------------1074027948

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type charset=3DUTF-8 content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">&nbsp;Hi all=20
<P class=3DMsoNormal>It's finally done. After hours of blood, sweat and tear=
s we have finished. I'm talking about the second edition of Meteorites from=20=
A to Z. Bill has added over 2000 new numbered Saharan and Arabian Peninsula=20=
meteorites to his section. I have added about 180 new meteorites to the A to=
 Z section for a total of 3389. Anne has included a new section on Antarctic=
 meteorites=E2=80=A6. no she didn't list them all it just includes some impo=
rtant information about them. This has added over 30 pages to the book for a=
 total of 275.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>We have also made several improvements as suggested by=20=
the members of this list. These include combining both the A to Z section an=
d the Saharan section into one complete classification index. Adding classif=
ication information to each meteorite listed in the geographical index. List=
ing iron meteorites by chemical classification instead of structural classif=
ication. Additionally I corrected some mistakes that were found in the first=
 edition. Here are some sample pages <A href=3D"http://www.jensenmeteorites.=
com/Meteorites%20A-Z.htm">Meteorites From A-Z</A></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>The book has the same format as before measuring 5.5=
=E2=80=9D x 8.5.=E2=80=9D We changed the binding from wire O-ring to plastic=
 spiral. This will still allow it to be opened fully and should prevent the=20=
cover from tearing off. Least that's what they tell me.</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>All of this for the extremely low price of $22.95 plus=20=
$3.05 shipping in the USA and $10 international. With shipping it will be $2=
6.00 in the USA and $32.95 international. Right now the book is at the print=
er and we should be ready to send ship before Tucson. If you make your purch=
ase before January 31, 2004, the price will be $23.50 USA and $30.50 Interna=
tional. Remember it is not printed yet and will not be done for 2-3 weeks.</=

<P class=3DMsoNormal>Both Jensen Meteorites and Anne Black will be selling t=
he book so make sure you make the payment to your favorite dealer. So send y=
our PayPal payments for Jensen Meteorites to <A href=3D"mailto:mikestockj_at_ao=
l.com">mikestockj_at_aol.com</A> .</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>If you want to wait we will be in Tucson and will be se=
lling copies there. So just tap us on the shoulder and throw the money at us=
 or slide some beers down the bar and the price just might go down. Since we=
 drink so little this might be your best option.<SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family:=20=
'Times New Roman'; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"=
><SPAN style=3D"mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">J<=
/SPAN></SPAN></P>
<DIV><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-far=
east-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-l=
anguage: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We wil=
l also be wholesaling copies to qualified dealers. So if you are interested=20=
in 10 or more copies, please email me for details.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-far=
east-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-l=
anguage: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike</=
FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 PTSIZE=3D"10">Mike Jensen<BR>Bill Jensen<BR>Jensen Meteo=
rites<BR>16730 E Ada PL<BR>Aurora, CO 80017-3137<BR>303-337-4361<BR>Web Site=
: <A href=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A> </FONT></DI=