[meteorite-list] "Kem Kem" (vs. Kem Kem)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

--------------- Original Message -----------------
From: "Rafael B. Torres"
<spacecollection2001_at_hotmail.com>
To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] Kem Kem
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:14:32 -0600

Hello everybody, does anyone know if Kem Kem found
near Dahara got a final classification?,
last time I got an H5 chondrite, but Ive seen many
internet sites with different classification,
including thats its a breccia???...Im not sure.

Thanks
-------------- End of Original Message
Documents 1 - 4 of 4 matches.
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com/maillist.html

[meteorite-list] Back to meteorites..
... ] Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:17:50 +0000 Back when I was
first getting into collecting, I purchased a partslice
of meteorite that had been labeled as Kem Kem.
However, when I got it, I found that a)Kem Kem was
only a provisional name and b) it had not been
classified yet. Has anyone heard anything further on
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com/msg15907.html
11/17/03

Re: [meteorite-list] A Letter From Blaine Reed
... . Dozens of posts supporting the pleading.
Yesterday Tracy posts a meteorite question ("Back to
meteorites") about Kem Kem and the NomCom. Nothing.
I follow up with a similar inquiry/observation about
Bensour, Oum Rokba, and Dronino. Nada. ...
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com/msg15878.html
11/16/03

[meteorite-list] Back to meteorites..
... * Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:20:14 -0700 Back when
I was first getting into collecting, I purchased a
partslice of meteorite that had been labeled as Kem
Kem. However, when I got it, I found that a)Kem Kem
was only a provisional name and b) it had not been
classified yet. Has anyone heard anything further ...
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com/msg15811.html
11/15/03

Re: [meteorite-list] Back to meteorites..
... .. * From: Sharkkb8 * Subject: Re:
[meteorite-list] Back to meteorites.. * Date: Tue, 14
....Kem Kem was only a provisional name and b) it had
not been classified yet. Has anyone heard anything
further on whether this meteorite ever became ...
http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com/msg15823.html
11/15/03