[meteorite-list] "Kem Kem" and Dar al Gani

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

I see, thats why Ive seen to many classifications of this meteorite. Another
thing, I got several Dar al Gani meteorite from Serguie Vassiliev, they are
fully classified and listed in the Meteorite Bulletin, but I read that the
location is actually Jiddat Al Harasis (I think its kind like a state in
lybia), then why is it named Dar al Gani??? what is Dar al Gani is it a
state or a geological feature?