[meteorite-list] AD Part 2....meteorite main masses for sale

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:02 2004

Dear List,
   I forgot to add Etter 2370gr full slice, Lake
Murray full slice with flow structure, Long Island,
Ghubara and Brenham KS. Thank you for your time and
interest. Please specify which one or ones you might
buy. I will select the person that I will sell to and
the price will only be know by him or her and myself.
Best to you all. Dirk Ross....Tokyo

3KG Libyan Glass
700+ gram tektites round from Phillipines.
2KG Moung Nong Tektite from Laos