[meteorite-list] AD - eBay auctions ending, incl. several large LL's & website updates

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hi there,

I have a few neat auctions ending tomorrow (Sunday,
Jan. 18, at about 18:00 PST), three large LL specimes
(incl. the ultra-rare LL3.9 DaG 180, a LL4, and a
fresh LL4-6 breccia), listed with no reserve. Even if
you don't intend to bid, have a look at these beauties:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ivuna

or simply do a search for my eBay handle "ivuna".

I'm cleaning out parts of my chondrite collection to raise
some funds for some more achondritic acquisitions ;-)

Thanks for your interest, and if you're bidding, good
luck!

On another subject, I updated my lunar and Martian meteorite
collection sites with some new specimens, and pictures. If
you like, have a look at:

http://www.timewarp.de/martian/snc.htm

http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/lunar.htm

All the best,