[meteorite-list] Dronino - the new definition of space junk

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Last August I spent about $10 at the Springfield Show for a small 20 g +/-
individual of the new Axatite called Dronino. I had heard it was a ruster so
I kept it away from my other material just in case.

Well, yesterday I gave up on it and tossed it out...in the form of a pile of
rust. There was not one decent chunk left...it had completely turned to ashes
you might say.

Now this piece was supposedly treated ahead of time for rusting, so I guess I
should be glad I got to enjoy it as long as I did. I do not recommend Dronino.

This is FYI,

John