[meteorite-list] Dronino - the new definition of space junk

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hi,

and why there are no data available?
Most of us will have to confess, that when they saw Dronino for the first
time, they didn't think, that it could be a meteorite with those troilites
looking like melted and flown.
Should it be the perfect crime? A fake like Shirokovsky, though selling at
100$/kg much cheaper than the creator had produced it for, thus unsuspected?
What an ingenious and devilish brain!
Does anyone has pictures of an entched slice?
Yesterday Mr.Pilski, the best iron preparator I know, sent me a picture of
an etched slice,
showing very faintly somthing like pattern, but totally chaotic and
irregular.

Cheers!
Martin