[meteorite-list] Dronino - the new definition of space junk

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hello,

I've learned my lesson once and for all. I'll be buying stones, stones, and
more stones for now on. Fortunately I did not spend much for my little
Dronino, and maybe properly prepared slices do last longer...but personally
I'm not interested in bathing, soaking, baking, oiling, brushing, isolating,
etc. my iron meteorites so that they do not fall apart before my eyes. I'll
conserve all my "save the whales" energy for my biggest Campo and leave the
rest alone. Let-em fall apart...damn the torpedos..yada, yada, yada.

I guess I'm being lazy when it comes to maintaining these things. So be it.

regards,

No-Fuss John