[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction - ad

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hi all,
        There are currently 81 items in the On Line Meteorite Auction
Catalog. I will be accepting 19 more items that will be in the catalog.
After that, an additional 25 slots will be reserved for on the site
entry.
        These last 19 items should be of exceptional quality. (they don't
have to be "big ticket items" but should consist of items that are
"really nice" - stuff anyone would be very pleased to have in their
collection). Items with no minimum or of the very highest quality
will be given highest priority.
        Please submit any such items ASAP so I can get them in the on
line catalog and have their description and photo in the Auction
Program.
        I don't know about you all, but I'm gettin' Tucson Fever ! Looking
foreword to seeing everyone and the big birthday bash. Too cool.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--